We are a family owned and operated business that is dedicated to quality customer service. We are well aware of the great investment you have in your boat, therefore our staff is well versed in the needs of proper boat handling and maintenance. Call today for availability and get out there and enjoy our wonderful waterway!
We offer dry storage as well as water slips, depending on availability, at the rate of $13.50 per foot.
Your monthly storage bill will be based on overall length of your vessel. We include the engine, swim platform and pulpit.
- We will launch your boat with a one hour notice from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- If you return to our dock after 4:30 p.m. your boat will be pulled out the next morning.
- If you want to use your boat prior to 8:00 a.m. let us know and we will launch it the afternoon before.
- We will wash your boat off on the outside from the waterline down before putting it away.
- You may charge any of the services we offer; gas, oil, diesel, bait and tackle, etc., to your account.
- Electricity for water slips is available for $75 monthly.
- The first and last month’s rent will be due upon arrival of your vessel and billed monthly thereafter.
- Statements are sent out the 15th of each month for all charges and your storage fee.
- Payments are due the first of the following month.
- Automatic credit card payment processing is available.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Flush Engine
- Charge Battery
- Wash Boat
- Ethanol Free Gasoline
- Boat Detailing
- Minor Engine Repair On Site
- Carburetor Rebuild
- Water Pump
- 50-, 100- and 200-Hour Service
- Bait and Tackle Store
- Pontoon Rentals
- Charter Boat Services
- Haul Outs
- Pressure Cleaning
- Bottom Painting
- Special Orders For Hard To Find Parts